Monday, May 13, 2013

Head Count

It's that time again... I have a new job. I'm currently working at the Deli, making tally marks for all the personnel who come and eat. This is what I get paid the big bucks to do.... I have easy hours, 0900-1400, so I'm going to start volunteering at the USO to keep me busy the last month and a half that I'm here.  Its nice to not have to work 12-14 hours anymore, oh and That's right... Month and a half!!!!!! I'm so ready to blow this Popsicle stand!

I've been trying to run as many races as I can. There were two two runs in April that I did. Both 5k's. I placed 2nd in one, 3rd in the other. May doesn't have so much going on, but I signed up for a 5k on the 24th and a tough man competition on the 25th. The tough man comp. is on a team. The two other people I'm with are Spc Stoll and SFC Cox (not that any of you know them), but our team name is Rep it or Leave it... We're pretty much doing it for fun because none of us are super buff. But it will be fun.

Sometime in mid June our replacement unit should start showing up. I have already sent home two tough boxes of things and will be mailing one more and hopefully nothing else. I'm ready to pack up and like I said blow this Popsicle stand.

I dont have much else to report... I really dont even know if anyone reads these.. but i'll try and do one more! Maybe two!

No comments:

Post a Comment